1.Students can read the new words … correctly.
2.Students will be able to get the meaning of the new words and write them down.
3.Students will master the new words and sentences: …
4.Students can learn the pronunciation of th.
5.Students will understand the general/mean idea of the passage. （高年段）
6.Students will get the principle of V-ing. （高年段）
1.Students can use the new words to make sentences.
2.Students will be able to talk about …by using the sentence pattern.
3.Students can pronounce new words though the spelling regulation.
4.Students will improve their reading skills by skimming and scanning the passage. （高年段）
5.Students can communicate with others in given situation.
1.Students will be interested in learning English. （万能语言，如果实在找不到合适的情感态度价值观目标，写上这句准没错。）
2.Students will feel the beauty of the nature and love it.
3.After learning the scientists’ careers, students will feel their hard working and learn from the them.
4.Students will take care of their parents/pets/animals.
1. Create a proper situation, leading in the new lesson.
(1) Method 1 Teaching aids (pictures or video)
Eg: Ok guys, before we start the lesson, please look at the PowerPoint. Here, do you know this person? Yeah she is XXX. Do you like her? Me too. So today, let’s learn more about her…
(2) Method 2 Asking questions.
Eg: Boys and girls, today, I will introduce a special guest to you. “She” comes from the nature. Guess who “she” is, and why it’s special? Let’s see together…
(3) Method 3 Discussion/Free talk.
Eg: Boys and girls, wher have you been this summer vacation? Wow so many beautiful places! Please introduce what you saw and your feeling to your elbow partner. You will have 3 minutes to talk about it…
1. Listen for the first time
(1) Students scan their textbook while listening, and try to find out the main idea.
(2) Teachers guide them to understand the main topic of the dialogue.
2. Listen for the second time
(1) Teacher introduces the background or situation of the dialogue, and point out the new words in the dialogue and explain them briefly.
(2) Students listen to the passage again and understand the whole passage.
(3) Students answer some detailed questions. They are asked to refer to the dialogue if necessary.
(1) Students are asked to show the dialogue with their elbow partners.
(2) Teacher will help to correct their pronunciation.
Students are guided to summarize the learned sentences in this class.
Students will finish…after class.